|GPS||Compatible (including GLONASS and MICHIBIKI (QZSS))|
|Color Maps||Compatible (supports offline use)|
|OS||Wear OS by Google|
|Display||1.32-inch, dual layer display |
Color TFT LCD (320 × 300 pixels) and monochrome LCD
|Touchscreen||Capacitive touchscreen (anti-fouling coating)|
|Water Resistance||5 bar (50 meters)*1|
|Environmental Durability||MIL-STD-810G (United States military standard issued by the U.S. Department of Defense),*2 |
low-temperature resistance (-10 °C)
|Sensors||Optical sensor (heart rate), compass (magnetic) sensor, pressure (air pressure, altitude) sensor, accelerometer, gyrometer|
|Heart Rate Measurement|
|Wireless Connectivity||Bluetooth® V4.2 (Low Energy) |
Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
|Buttons||MAP button, Power button, APP button|
|Charging Method||Magnetic charging terminal|
|Recharging Time||Approx. 2.5 hours at room temperature|
|Battery Life |
(When GPS Not in Use)
|Normal use (Color display auto OFF*3)：Up to 1.5 days |
Multi-Timepiece mode (timekeeping and sensors only)：Up to 1 month
|Battery Life |
(Using GPS (activity))
|Running/trail running (using heart rate measurement):Up to 20 hours*3 *5|
|Size of Case||Approx. 61.7 × 57.7 × 16.8 mm (H × W × D)|
|Weight||Approx. 81 g (including wristband)|
Casio Original App
|LOCATION MEMORY*4||Show current location, save daily location info, point marker, point navigation, etc.|
|ACTIVITY||Running, Trail running, Trekking, fishing, cycling, paddle, snow activities|
|MOMENT SETTER*4||Schedule/achievement/goal notifications, etc.|
|TOOL||Bearing, altitude and atmospheric pressure measurements, Sunrise/sunset times, tide graph, activity graph (activity duration/calories burned/step count/exercise duration/total altitude)*5|
|CASIO MOMENT LINK*6||Location information sharing, messaging|
- AC adaptor
- Special charger cable
- *1 Based on in-house test by Casio.
- *2 Tested under the following items of military specification MIL-STD-810G. •Shock: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 516.7 Procedure IV. •Vibration: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 514.7 Procedure I. •Humidity: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 507.6 Procedure II. •Solar radiation: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 505.6 Procedure II. •Low-pressure transport: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 500.6 Procedure I. •Low-pressure operation: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 500.6 Procedure II. •Low-temperature transport: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 502.6 Procedure I. •Temperature shock: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 503.6 Procedure I-C. •Ice accretion: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 521.4 Procedure I. (The device has been tested to perform under test conditions, but is not guaranteed to operate under all conditions in actual use. Not guaranteed against damage or accidents.)
- *3 Color display auto OFF: When "Always have screen ON" is disabled in the screen settings. When the watch is not in use, the display switches to monochrome to extend battery life. (Enabled by default for the WSD-F30 and WSD-F21HR.)
- *4 When using the watch and sensors only in Multi-Timepiece mode, Wear OS by Google is disabled. When using the WSD-F21HR in Multi-Timepiece mode, you cannot use the optical sensor (for measuring heart rate) or the magnetic sensor (for the compass).
- *5 When prioritizing battery power.
- *6 • This app cannot be used when connecting through an iOS device. • This app employs cellular service and GPS data from your smartphone. It cannot be used in places where your smartphone cannot receive radio wave timekeeping signals, or where GPS positioning information cannot be obtained. • This app is not available in countries other than Germany, Japan and the U.S.A.
- *7 Devices in which Bluetooth® and the Wear OS by Google app downloaded from Google Play can be installed.
- * Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- * Wear OS by Google and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
- * iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- * IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
- * Other service and product names and so forth are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.